[Adv] Cherpetite Nails 2

Monday, June 30, 2014

Outfit

Top - Ferriswholesale
Skorts - Bought from Donna @ a flea
Outerwear (on waist) - Benjamin Barker
NY Cap - Brother's 
Footwear - New Balance
  Wore this to day two of the wholesale fest. 
Yes, I went there for 2 days.
Had to bring my boyf there to try the coconut ice cream.
Toooo sedap to miss it. & yupz he loves it.
Hahahha our attempt to smile demurely. Super funny.
*
Okay, so last monday, I finally got time to go do my nails after 1.5 months! 
& yay to new designsssss. 

Quite surprised that my fingernails is not yellow hahahah.

GOOD AS NEW *LOVING THE GLOW* 
  TADAAAAAAA My new set of nails! 
I feel that this set of nails suits me more & I'm loving it.
Cheryl is damn patient and sweet. Make sure that I'm always feeling comfortable. (':
*
To all my readers out there! I've got a mini giveaway (:
*idk if anyone will join but here goes*
Cheryl (Cherpetite Nails) is giving away 5 $10 off all gelish manicure services vouchers!

HOW TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY? 
1. Follow & like Cherpetite Nails on Facebook and Instagram
2. Of course you've to be a follower of my instagram
3. After doing so, simply comment 'Done!' on my Instagram nail post.

& yes, thats all! I'll be choose 5 lucky winners the following week!
Good luck girls!
*
Cherpetite Nails
  • Blk 216 Bishan St 23 #06-293
Contact Cheryl at 96557159 now to book an appointment!
Remember to quote my name "JovelleGoh" to enjoy 
$10 off any nail services! 

© With love, Jovelle. . Design by FCD.