Black Hair Salon 2

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Monday blues, I know. 
& I'm glad I have my new hair colour to cheer me up! 
So, I can't wait to share with you guys my new hair colour!

*

So, last friday I went back to Black Hair Salon to get my hair fix!
& I am so happy with the results, as always.
And what I looked forward more is that I have my bbg Claire with me this time round!

Here are some photos of the salon! 
The salon is always packed with people even at 8pm at night! 
So I recommend you guys to call to book for an appointment before going. 
My hair before my touching up. 
Really very untamed. ):
After the first wash!
& the results of my new hair colour!
My new hair! Loving the purple and pink highlights!
Really love how vibrant the colour is and how it suits my personality too. Hahaha

*
Some products that were used on my hair in the process.
Thanks for coming down both times to fetch me. 
真是愛死你了。
-
Some of my outfit shots with my new hair colour.
Outfit
Cropped Top - H&M
Holographic Skater Skirt - Static Fumes
Gingham Printed Outerwear - Bugis Street
Footwear - New Balance
Fedora Hat - I forgot where I got it from
Belt - Cotton On
Outfit
Striped Cropped Top - Cotton On
Zara Inspired Enveloped Skorts - Flea
Footwear - New Balance
Shades - Taiwan

So which colour do you prefer? The previous cotton candy pink or the brighter pink I'm having?
For me, personally I love both. 
Really loving my hair colour now. All thanks to BHS 

Big thank you to dear cat (my super cute hair stylist) for my wonderful hair!
Nicky & I! 

& of course thank you Karen and Frankie too!
I can't wait for my next hair appointment already. 
Me and bbg Claire kept talking and joking with them
& the whole salon is filled with just us talking and our laughter. Hahahah
Really very noisy having us both at the same time. *chuckles*

*

Now, for the good news!
Black Hair Salon will be having two promotions


Having frizzy, uncontrollable and untamed hair?
Fret not! BHS will be having 30% off on Kerasilk Keratin Treatment.
It is the first customizable long-lasting smoothing service for hair like silk for up to 5 months!
Imaging having 5 months of fabulous smooth 
healthy looking hair! 

second promotion will be the Elumen hair colouring!
Want to have funky colors like mine yet find it too expensive?
Now BHS is having 20% off Elumen Highlights!
The Elumen colour is ammonia free and therefore will not be damaging to your hair
yet the colours can stay longer than usual dyes! 

What are you still waiting for?

Both promotions is valid only from 1st June till 31 July in conjunction with GSS!

Go do your hair now! Trust me, you'll not regret! 

*

Black Hair Salon
The Bencoolen (Opposite OG)
180 Bencoolen street, #01-28 S(189646)

Operating hours: 
Mon - Sat: 11:00 am - 8:30 pm
Sun: 11:00 am - 6:30 pm


Tel: 6835 9976 

You can also text Raymond at +65 9023 0098 to book an appointment.

*

Don't forget to quote my name "Blackangel Jovelle" to receive a 10% off all hair services.
-
An extra something for students/teachers who're working at Lasalle and NAFA.
Show your student IDs to receive an extra 5% off
Which means a total of 15% off if you quote my name. (:




© With love, Jovelle. . Design by FCD.