SAVE MORE WITH THE ENTERTAINER 2018

Friday, November 17, 2017


Hello everyone! I'm back from my hiatus & 
today I've got something exciting to share with you guys!

People who know me know that I'm a girl who goes crazy over deals & sales.
3 years ago, my brother Liang Yu (@spadely) introduced me to this app called
The Entertainer. This app practically allows me to dine at all the participating restaurants for 1 for 1?!? Insane right, yes I know. From then on, I'm totally hooked.

Ok, so for those who don't know about this app (omg, you need to keep up guys), The Entertainer App is the leading provider of incentive offers from well-known dining, leisure, entertainment, beauty and hotel brands across the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe etc. 




With over 1,700 offers for restaurants, bars, attractions, leisure activities, hotels, spas, salons, gyms, fitness studios, retail, everyday services and much more, Singapore 2018 delivers over S$176,000 in savings for customers across Singapore. Back this year are customer favorites such as Fat Cow, Jamie’s Italian, Bedrock Bar & Grill, Toby’s Estate and more. New brands for 2018 include Cold Stone Creamery, Hard Rock Café, Pizza Express etc.
For a limited time only, when you purchase ENTERTAINER Singapore 2018, you will also get Cheers Singapore 2018 and Bali 2018, absolutely FREE. Cheers 2018 includes hundreds of Buy One Get One Free offer for the best restaurants and upmarket bars including Nutmeg & Clove, Aria Roofbar, Paulaner Clarke Quay, Pluck, Kinki Roofbar and more.


I personally swear by this app. It helped me saved SO much money. Here are some photos that were taken at The Entertainer 2018 launched party!

The Entertainer App – CEO 

  




I had so much fun at the event! Thank you Kaiting (@kaitinghearts) for inviting my brother and I!
xoxo

In 2018, The ENTERTAINER 1-for-1 dining, travel, lifestyle app will be priced at S$145 for a full year worth of attractive offers. Early birds get to enjoy the app at only $95

For a limited time, customers can get S$170 off the regular price of the 2018 products. Plus early bird purchases include Cheers Singapore and Bali for FREE. 

The 2018 ENTERTAINER products are available to purchase through the website or the app from the 25th October – at a special early bird price until 30th November 2017.
SOOO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?



Post a Comment

© With love, Jovelle. . Design by FCD.