EAT SLEEP BEACH REPEAT

Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Ola! I'm back with another blogpost on my yet another awesome weekend.
So have y'all caught Transformers: Age of extinction yet? If you guys haven't, you should already!
It's damn friggin' awesome. A W E S O M E. 
I'll rate it 4/5 despite its long airing time. ((´д`))
& if you don't know yet, my fav is Optimus Prime. He is a damn friggin sexy robot. 
HAHAHAHHA. SUPER HANDSOME. 
Okay, hurry all go watch okay! 
*
So, now back to my blog title. 
Yes, I spent my Saturday with the usuals. 
This time round, 8 of us went to Sentosa! 
The weather is damn friggin hot I swear. I think I got 2 shades darker after that day.
Okay, fine just kidz. I am still fair. HAHAHA
 My fav photo of my girls (':
They're the first batch of girls I met on Instagram. & I'm so glad I met them (':
Can y'all guess what are the guys doing? Hahaha
 Now, can you? Hahaha. Damn funny.
 My fav candid photo of Vivi and Jerome.
 My fav photo of us that day (':
 So we had damn a lot of fun. 
Taking photos, ootds, playing soccer which me, claire, my bf & clifford won *yay*
Very enjoyable day with them. Can't wait for our next. (:

"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain.  It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."

© With love, Jovelle. . Design by FCD.