[ADV] BYE PINK

Friday, October 03, 2014

First, I would like to apologise for my long hiatus. 
I am really very busy with my school work ):
Sighpiez.
Okay so today, I'm gonna talk about my hair. 
So, I guess people who knows me is no stranger to my pink hair. 
Yes, I've had pink hair since a few months back. 
This is the first photo I've taken with my pink hair. 
& after which I got bolder and want to try something even more loud. So I opted for...  
I was so damn in love with my hair?!?!?! Hot pink & purple streaks.

& yes, I wore this strikingly pink hairstyle to Bangkok. As if I'm not scared of being kidnap -.- 
Honestly, I damn scared la. HAHAHHA.
See how I stood out from the crowd in Chatuchak Weekend Market?
Oh yes, I'll be updating on my Bangkok trip, REAL SOON. Promise Hahaha.
-
So after 2 months later of having this hairstyle, I decided to change colour.
& being sick and tired of seeing my black ugly roots I've decided to go darker.
& So, I went back to my trusty salon @blackhairsalon & my stylist @catmling (catherine) < check them out on instagram!
After 3 hours......
Tada! Purple hair. hehehe.
Honestly speaking I'm in a love hate relationship with my hair colour now.
I am so not use to having such dark colours on my head since poly year 2. 
Even tho I am so damn madly in love with the results and colour.
Hair - Black Hair Salon // Top - H&M // Bottom - Bugis Street Level 1 // Outerwear - H&M
 // Necklaces - Bangkok.
See how pretty the colours are?!?!? 
Don't hesitate!
The people there are all very nice & friendly! & they treat me just like their family.
Book your appointment now! You will not regret.

Black Hair Salon 
  • The Bencoolen, 180 Bencoolen Street, #01-28
  • Singapore, Singapore 189646
  • (Just right opposite Bugis OG, behind Albert Food Centre)
  • Contact : 6242 3945 // 6835 9976

Quote my name to get 10% off all hair services! 
Lasalle & Nafa students can get 15% off upon showing your student IDs. 

Post a Comment

© With love, Jovelle. . Design by FCD.