GOAT HEI FATT CHOY

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Hello everyone!
Happy Lunar New Year
 新年快樂,恭喜發財,萬事如意。
& if I were to use puns, 
Goat hei fatt choy, #turndownforhuat

Okay. enough. Hahahah. You get what I mean. 
Yes, since I'm having a week break, I decided to blog! 
& this year, is 'my' year. As I was born in the year of goattt. 
People who knows me, will know that I loveeee Lunar New Year. 
I love to have gatherings, family and friends getting together, catching up,
gambling & all the awesomely good food & tons of bak kwa. Hahah.



 My very cute nails done my @cherpetitenails!

 My baby cousin, Jun Hao. Yes he has the same name as my bf. Hahaha. 
& he's 23years younger than me?!?! ):

Day One
Didn't do much, 'cept that I've got to travel alone all the way to cck to my boy's place with my 5 inch killer platform heels. It almost killed me I swear. Imma cab next year onwards. 
& I ALMOST got bird shit on me as well. Wtf. lol
 Coincidentally in same color for first day. 
On him : Top – @sabotagestore | Pants – Bangkok | Shoes – Topman | Belt – A&F | Watch – Fossil 

 On her : Hair – Blackhairsalon | Necklace – Lovisa | Dress – Love, Bonito | Tulle – Thetinselrack | Heels – Topshop

Day Two




Necklace – Lovisa | Bralet – Bugis Street | Skirt – The Editors Market | Heels – Charles & Keith  | Bag – Scape*

Day Three
Head down over to Vinez's house for visiting. Thank you so much for inviting us over, Vi.
It was fun! Hahahah. Although I kinda lost money ):
But damn fun to be able to gather with everyone and gamble, eat and all. 
Sadly, babygirl Claire, Rachel, Kelly & Hazel couldn't make it ):
If not i'd be perrrrrfecto!

Necklace – Sponsored | Top – Bugis Street | Palazzo pants – Aforarcade | Heels – Charles & Keith | Bracelet – Swarovski  


Day Four 
Attended Valerie's 21st & coincidentally it's Dean's 24th birthday as well!
Met Lina darling earlier & secretly to get a birthday cake for Dean & surprised him!

A full white getup for Val's birthday theme. 
& truly loving wearing white and this particular dress!



 Dress – Hervelvetvase | Heels – Topshop | Bag – Scape* Basement 


Yup! That's all for my CNY post! Didn't really took photos as my phone was full 90% of the time.
Yes it is still full. lolol




Post a Comment

© With love, Jovelle. . Design by FCD.