Black Hair Salon Relaunch

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Last sunday Bbg Claire & I went for Black Hair Salon's Relaunch. 
Black Hair Salon went from a cool black interior to a refreshing white interior.
Congrattttts on the relaunch, BHS! <3 <3


 All the 'angels' (what the bloggers & influencers are called) were invited to the relaunched 
and I'm so glad to meet most of them that evening! (:
*waves* nice to meet y'all!.
Meet the incredible #teamBlack! Honestly, they are one of the nicest bunch of people I've ever met!
They are all so welcoming and nice. Made me feel so comfortable and welcoming every time.
 Bbg, me & our fav brand fairy, Deniece! <3
Me & my bbg & Me and my fav stylist, Catttt <3.
One of my longest frienddddd, Jeremy. 
Someone who I once share the same stage with & now, same sponsor. (':
Nice to see you again, mate. 
 Awesome dessert table by fellow angels, @caleen & @missgoob!
Super loving them. Pretty & Deliciousssssss!
Dear girls & I @ the relaunch!
Gift bags for alllll of us!!! *yayyy*
 Outfit // Top – H&M, Bottom – @thetinselrack, Boots – @topshop, Wings – self grown.

Do make a trip down to the new @blackhairsalon! 
Black Hair Salon is having a promotion for November.
1st service for 10% off & 2nd for 20% off!
Quote my name to have 10% off!
Students from Lasalle & Nafa get 15% off!
What are waiting for! Hurry down nowwwww.

Post a Comment

© With love, Jovelle. . Design by FCD.